Friday, December 3, 2010

Cottage Christmas Show...

The Merchants in my small hometown
are hosting a Christmas Open House tomorrow.
I have space rented and "LoveLeigh Again"
will be having a Cottage Christmas Show.
I have been a busy Elf getting furniture
painted and some decor made.
The following pictures are just a small
sampling of what we are offering.
Thought you might like a sneak peek.
































So, if you're out and about
be sure to stroll down
the main drag in Liberty Center, Ohio
and pop into the Library Annex
to do a little shopping!
Christmas Blessings,
Leigh Ann








Links:
Furniture Feature FridaysPhotobucketFunky Junk's Saturday Nite Special

4 comments:

  1. Oooh, so pretty! Wish I could come... Hope it's a big success!
    hugs,
    Leslie

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have some really pretty things. I hope your sell goes well! Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wanted to go so badly yesterday but I am still working on my friend Julie's house. Do you have any buffets??

    xo
    LeAnn

    ReplyDelete