Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Projects that I'm making LoveLeigh Again....

Right now I am painting 2 kitchen table sets for clients,
just putting the finishing touches on them. :)
Then this beauty is coming to get a makeover
on Sunday. Her owner is dropping her off
so I can have some fun painting and staining.
This is a little side project that I am also working on.
She is a country bumpkin right now, but
she is really wanting to be all cottage
and cute, wait until you see her all finished!
This is a great piece that belongs to my son.
He is going to use it for his TV.
It is a great grey color
and will have distressing w/brown glaze
and a dark walnut stained top.
The hardware for this piece alone is amazing.


Stop back soon for the finished peek.
Just a reminder
that if you have any pieces that you would like
updated...please call!
I would love to help give
your furniture a new updated look.
419-533-8310
Blessings,
Leigh Ann

2 comments:

  1. I love that piece that you are painting for your son...it's awesome. You do such a beautiful job on your pieces. You have found your niche!!

    xo
    LeAnn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Definately having fun LeAnn, I think I'm busier now than when I was teaching. Which is a good thing 'cause I'm having a great time doing it!

    ReplyDelete