Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Projects that I'm making LoveLeigh Again....

Right now I am painting 2 kitchen table sets for clients,
just putting the finishing touches on them. :)
Then this beauty is coming to get a makeover
on Sunday. Her owner is dropping her off
so I can have some fun painting and staining.
This is a little side project that I am also working on.
She is a country bumpkin right now, but
she is really wanting to be all cottage
and cute, wait until you see her all finished!
This is a great piece that belongs to my son.
He is going to use it for his TV.
It is a great grey color
and will have distressing w/brown glaze
and a dark walnut stained top.
The hardware for this piece alone is amazing.


Stop back soon for the finished peek.
Just a reminder
that if you have any pieces that you would like
updated...please call!
I would love to help give
your furniture a new updated look.
419-533-8310
Blessings,
Leigh Ann

2 comments:

  1. I love that piece that you are painting for your son...it's awesome. You do such a beautiful job on your pieces. You have found your niche!!

    xo
    LeAnn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Definately having fun LeAnn, I think I'm busier now than when I was teaching. Which is a good thing 'cause I'm having a great time doing it!

    ReplyDelete

Visits from Friends



I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com

Party Places...

a href="http://www.bystephanielynn.com">By Stephanie Lynn
DIY Show Off
Read more at http://diyshowoff.com/#RQzJEecJGy1XwR97.99  

”monday
Mod Vintage Life
”monday
The 36th Avenue
My Uncommon Slice of Suburbia
The DIY Show OffBoogieboard CottageTip Junkie handmade projectsHOG
Domestically SpeakingGet Your Craft On TuesdayPhotobucketTransformation Thursday Somewhat Simple
HookingupwithHoHPhotobucketFurniture Feature Fridays vif187
RedouxFunky Junk's Saturday Nite SpecialUndertheTableandDreaming
DIY Show Off

Thirty Handmade DaysThe Shabby NestThe 36th AVENUE


”Monday