Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Anna's Buffet...

I was so excited when Anna stopped to
see me at the Applebutter Fest and asked
me about updating her buffet.
After she and her family dropped it off
I was even more excited!
Look at all the details.
Well, Anna and her family were back
to pick her up a couple of days ago.
Here she is in their home...

Here is a pic of some of her beautiful details....
Anna and Brad choose a distressed cream finish
with chocolate glazing and we painted the hardware
oil rubbed bronze.


These are Anna's comments she sent me
along with the photos on Facebook.
"The finished project! Turned out much better then I imagined!
A little closer look at the beautiful job done by Loveleigh Again!
She did an awesome job on details.
Brad is even highly impressed at how beautiful it turned out!"
Thanks so much Anna and Brad for letting
me make your Buffet LoveLeigh Again.
Also, thanks for all the pictures.
Happy Thanksgiving!
Blessings~
Leigh Ann

4 comments:

  1. Lovin your technique!!

    xo
    LeAnn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Leigh Ann:

    Thia! s buffet is just GORGEOUS. I love it

    I so enjoy your furniture makeovers. Have a wonderful Thanksgiving holiday.
    Best,

    Cori

    ReplyDelete
  3. You did an amazing job! Love the white with the chocolate glaze!

    ReplyDelete

Visits from Friends



I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com

Party Places...

a href="http://www.bystephanielynn.com">By Stephanie Lynn
DIY Show Off
Read more at http://diyshowoff.com/#RQzJEecJGy1XwR97.99  

”monday
Mod Vintage Life
”monday
The 36th Avenue
My Uncommon Slice of Suburbia
The DIY Show OffBoogieboard CottageTip Junkie handmade projectsHOG
Domestically SpeakingGet Your Craft On TuesdayPhotobucketTransformation Thursday Somewhat Simple
HookingupwithHoHPhotobucketFurniture Feature Fridays vif187
RedouxFunky Junk's Saturday Nite SpecialUndertheTableandDreaming
DIY Show Off

Thirty Handmade DaysThe Shabby NestThe 36th AVENUE


”Monday