Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Sweet Secretary...

Another secretary desk project...

sold before I even had a chance to paint it...

Now she is painted the perfect creamy white, with a walnut stained top and an awesome walnut stained molding to match.Glazed with a chocolate brown... and the hardware is ORB.
~Sold~
What do you think? Pretty sweet, huh?!
Thanks Judy!
Blessings, Leigh Ann



Linking to:
The DIY Show OffBoogieboard CottageMy Uncommon Slice of Suburbia  http://linda-coastalcharm.blogspot.com/PhotobucketTip Junkie handmade projectstopsy turvy tuesdaysHOG
Domestically SpeakingGet Your Craft On TuesdayPhotobucketTransformation Thursday Somewhat Simple
HookingupwithHoHPhotobucketFurniture Feature Fridays vif187
Redoux Funky Junk's Saturday Nite SpecialUndertheTableandDreaming

12 comments:

  1. it looks so pretty leigh!!! i love the applique on it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's very pretty! You've done an awesome job - love the embellishment on the lid!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job! I LOVE the addition of the applique:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks outstanding!!! Thanks for sharing her at my party.

    Blessings,
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm a sucker for old secretaries. Yours is gorgeous. I'm so happy to have found your blog. You have a new follower in me. Hope you stop by for a visit sometime!
    xoxo,
    Kim

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, that looks so stylish! I can see why it sold so fast!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great job! I love it white! Thanks for linking up with VIF, xo Debra

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Leigh Ann - I have been trying to contact you but I just realized it was through your other blog and I am not sure if you get those messages. You were selected at the Random winner of the Barn Owl Primitives giveaway. Please contact me when you get a chance to claim your prize =) Stephanie Lynn
    http://www.bystephanielynn.com/p/giveaway-winners.html

    ReplyDelete
  9. Leigh Ann~ could you contact me? You're the winner of a $25 Lowe's gift card.... Thanks!

    www.oldewindmillfarm.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love this! The walnut looks so stunning with the white. Wish I could have this one...

    ReplyDelete